If you are looking to supercharge your weight loss you need to start in your kitchen.
There is no question that eating out is probably one of the leading causes of obesity in North America, and you know what it can be reversed and you can look good in your clothes again.
Here are 5 super simple cooking tips to supercharge your weight loss. These tips are easy to understand and even easier to implement.
You can actually start today!
There is no reason that you can not implement a lot of these tips right now.
My favorite part of the following 5 tips are the fact that they will actually make your food taste better, while actually helping you burn calories, increase metabolism and speed up weight loss. Can you believe that! So without further adieu let’s have a look at these super tips.
- Cooking Tip #1 – Start by choosing the right kind of oil to cook with. Throw away those terrible cooking oils and start using heart healthy oils.
- Cooking Tip #2 – Start choosing the right proteins for your body. Protein is fats enemy and you can start choosing the right one to combat your blubber.
- Cooking Tip #3 – Get the bad food out of your fridge… Now. Foods like margarine, white flour, brown sugar (this one is one that is not always thought of as bad), reduced fat salad dressings etc. These all play a major role in bulking up your mid section.
- Cooking Tip #4 – Spice up your cooking existence. You know what, spices can actually cause a 25% increase in your metabolism. I know its hard to believe, but there is a list of spices that are totally awesome for your body and will really supercharge weight loss.
- Cooking Tip #5 – Eat some amazing ‘calorie deficit’ veggies. You heard me right, calorie deficit. That means your body uses more calories eating these amazing things that it receives in return. Can you believe that, you actually get a bit skinnier by eating these.
I have been using these 5 super simple cooking tips for the past year now and you know what, they have supercharged my weight loss. There is no question about it.
In fact, I was not super overweight to begin with. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 pounds to lose or 30 you need to get into your kitchen and use these tips.