Chrissy Teigen’s Stunning Oscars Makeup – Camila Coelho Shows You How Easy It Is To Get The Look
Chrissy Teigen’s sexy and classy looks are what we always look forward to in the award giving events. She’s known for her classic red lips and defined cheek bones.
The glamorous makeup look can be worn on special occasions or to an important business meeting.
It’s a statement look that empowers you, only when it’s done right!
In this tutorial Camila Coelho demonstrates how to do the smoky yet versatile eye makeup that will suit all lip colors. The dark berry lip shade is what is used in this tutorial as it is the color that Chrissy wore to the Oscars 2015.
Photos captured from Camila’s Youtube video
What else will you learn from this video?
Camilla will also do brief reviews of the key products that she uses to create this look. The tutorial focuses on the eye makeup, contouring, and the lip color that is the main key to this look.
Camila already had her base makeup done for the tutorial as that’s not the main focus here.
- Matt neutral shades mixed with sparkling shimmery eye shadow
- Bold brows and thick luscious lashes (false lashes)
- Berry red lip stick
- Define cheek bones with the right amount and shade of contour
Watch the video to see this in action
Products Used to Create The Look
- Primer potion by urban decay in Eden
- Makeup forever artists shadow palette #1- highlighting shadow, silvery champagne shadow
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Riff
- Sigma blending brush
- Pencil brush
- Medium matte brown eyeshadow from Tarte palette
- E25 blending brush
- Flat top brush
- Nude eyeliner
- Black eyeliner- smolder by MAC
- High Impact mascara by Clinique
- Revlon liner intense
- False lashes by Ardell
- Forever foundation by Dior 031
- Harmony blush by MAC
- Radiant creamy concealer by Nars in custard
- Tantalizer baked bronzer by Lorac
- Small synthetic brush
- Tracta Lipstick in Ursula Matte
- High gloss lip color by Urban Decay in Apocalypse
Sharing is Caring! So Do Share!