Yes, you can get your hair to a mermaid-worthy length.
1. Remember that it can’t grow overnight.
2. Ironically, a scissor is your friend- Ask your stylist to take around just an eighth of an inch off every 10 to 12 weeks to prevent extreme split ends before they start.
3. Use conditioner every time you shampoo.We love Majestic Pure Hair Conditioner for Damaged Hair, and are convinced you will too!
4. And don’t shampoo every time you shower.
5. Apply an oil or mask treatment weekly.-
Give these hair oils a try:
6. Consider trying hair-boosting supplements. Your body requires many vital nutrients to create new hair, from ample protein to a slew of essential minerals. Before starting to take supplements, it’s best to check in with your doctor to make sure not only that you take the right amounts and that they won’t interact with any medications you’re currently taking.
7. Brush your hair like it’s spun from gold. – Constant brushing can cause physical harm to your hair. Don’t brush it when it’s wet. We recommend the GranNaturals Boar Bristle Paddle Hair Brush (Best price on Amazon.com), as boar bristle brushes are good at distributing your scalp’s natural oils down your hair and being extra-gentle on strands too.
8. Ditch your cotton pillowcase. Go for a sateen fabric such as Calvin Klein Sateen White Sheeting because it has a softer surface that won’t cause friction the way that regularly woven cotton does with your hair, so you’ll wake up with fewer tangles.
9. Never, ever wrap your hair in a massive towel again. Your hair gets caught in all the woven fibers and since most women almost always wrap it too tight around their face, all those tiny, fragile strands around your face are more prone to break. Opt for the super-thin and soft microfiber hair towels instead (like Aquis microfiber hair towel), which are totally OK to wrap into a turban.
10. Switch up your pony placement.
11. Do a cold-water rinse at the end of each shower.
Hair recession or baldness is one topic that many would not like to discuss. But closing your eyes to the fact will not make it go away.
If you really want to deal with the problem, you will need to face it head on and learn more about the why hair loss occurs and the various ways that you can use to deal with the problem.
A deeper understanding will be your key to regrowing your hair and eliminating the fears associated with it.
So, want to learn the real answer regarding the question of “how can I regrow my hair?” here are a few things you might want to understand a bit further first.
There are many factors that can promote hair loss and while male pattern baldness is indeed the most common reason, the problem is in no way exclusive to men only as there are other factors that can cause hair loss even on women.
There are many possible solutions that you can find to regrow your hair as well. The solutions can range from the simplest up to the most technologically advanced methods. Laser therapy, transplants, steroidal injections, Propecia, Minoxidil, etc. – you might already be familiar with some of these products or methods because you might have already tried one or two of them.
The problem with this is the fact that not many of them can guarantee you full effects. Some even have damaging side effects that can further worsen the pain that you are feeling. But do not lose hope; there is still another avenue for hair regrowth that you might have missed – the natural route.
There are actually many herbal and naturally developed products that have been known to work quite well for individuals experiencing hair loss and it might just be the answer to your question of “How can I Regrow my hair.” If you would like to know more about these types of products, one good guide you can get more information from can be found at this site!