While we don’t want to believe the summer is almost over, the cooler months are around the corner, it’s time to be prepared for the colder days. What’s better way to spend them than in style?
Today we bring you the Fall/Winter 2015 Lookbook from EverEve that will get you ready to look stylish while staying warm.
The keywords of this year’s fashion
- Invest in good quality outerwear that not only fits you better, but comes with great cuttings.
- Ponchos are in, thanks to the Coachella vibe that has been carried on from this year’s summer.
- Sliced and Diced sweaters make the usually boring sweaters more interesting. They look super chic when matched with tight jeans , thick leggings.
- Plaids are in now! So wear one item of your outfit with plaid and style up your whole look.
- Invest in stylish yet practical footwear. Keep your feet warm and your outfit interesting with a good practical pair of boots with nice decorating, yet classic details.
These are items are chic, season-appropriate, and easy to mix and match
Watch the video to see it all put together!
For more info you can go to their over 50 stores in the United States and online at http://www.evereve.com