[Haul / Review] Toofaced Stardust Palette by Vegas Nay
Stardust by Vegas Nay is a new eyeshadow palette by Toofaced that’s going to be available for purchase on their website on the 23rd of August, 2015.
Many beauty bloggers have received the product in advanced for reviews and many have fallen in love with the product because;
- the colors are versatile and fun
- the high pigmentation of the shadows; something you’d expect from Too Faced makeups
- the all-in-one palette; this enables you to create smokey eye look with sparkle twist or just the neutral shades.
- the set even comes with different eye makeup looks and instructions for you to try out.
- the set is with trial-size best-selling products; the eye shadow primer (Too Faced’s bestselling Shadow Insurance), the ‘v’ mascara, and the sparkly glittery pigment.
- The shades of the new eye shadow colors are 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows.
- 5/5 STARS
“I can already tell I’m going to love it and the Too Faced brand more cause it’s so nice to support hard working woman like Vegas nay who are just trying to make a better life for themselves .. The colors and packaging are too die for and can create limitless looks. I’m super excited to make me and my friends up and make the world a prettier place with this new palette come August.” – REYHANA VICKI MOHAMMED
“Well if it’s Too Faced it’s got to be GREAT. Reminds of the Holiday Pallet. I got one last year the Everything’s Nice from Sephora and it’s like having a treasure. I adore it. It’s the most of the brand I have of course there is a lot of product. I can’t wait for this years. I am praying I have the money. I’m not able to spend a lot on makeup. We have to have food first. We r kinda poor. I’m a Cancer survivor/fighter for 13 yrs now and can’t work it’s all up to my husband. So I tell u that when I get to have something super nice as that Holiday pallet it’s Treasured like nothing else. And TooFaced is the brand I want. The products r not only great but the pkging is PERFECT. I even follow Jerrod on IG besides the brand for any hunt of new products coming out. When u r a poor country girl lol. U appreciate the nicer things a little more than others do. Thank you so much for giving me this chance to tell you how much I LOVE TOO FACED.” – OYCE CHITWOOD