Follow Amanda’s Steps onHow to Create This JLo’s Gorgeous Golden Globes Makeup Look
There is no denying that JLo never fails to be the centre of attention and stun everyone on the red carpet with her beauty. Her appearance at the Golden Globes this year (2015) is no exception.
Amanda Ensing; the well- known beauty guru on YouTube is a huge fan of hers. So she decided to create this look and as you can see; her makeup is just amazing.
Watch the following video tutorial as she goes into details about how to create this look and do it so flawlessly. There are some tips that will blow you away. Tips like how to smudge and create the smoky looks without the messy fall outs, how to make your skin look glow and dewy without looking like you’ve just run a mile, how to choose the perfect nude lip color to match the eye look, etc.
Amanda’s Quick Tips
- She uses the transparent tapes to outline the angle of the eye makeup. This way you can create the symmetrical cat eye very easily.
- When used dark matt eye shadows, slowly build them up so you won’t mess up the other parts you’ve already created.
- When wearing dark smoky eye makeup, it’s best to start with the eyes first before moving on to skin. This way you can clean up the fallouts under eyes.
- She does her under the eye highlighting makeup (concealer and power) before finishing up the eye looks (the heavy eyeliner and smudging out).
Watch How Amanda Ensing Creates This JLo Look Step by Step
Products Used in The Tutorial
► PRODUCTS USED:
- Mac soft ochre
- Tartelette palette
- Velour “You Complete Me” lashes:
- Laura Mercier Radiance primer:
- EX1 foundation f300:
- Kat Von D lock it concealer (M22)
- Anastasia banana powder:
- Buxom Call ME liner:
- Anastasia Java contour:
- Buxom Maldives bronzer:
- Mac Magnetic Appeal skinfinish
- Josie Maran illuminator:
- Bobbi Brown Beigie:
- Mac Fix plus water:
- Mac Stripdown:
- Mac lip erase
- Mac Blankety:
- Dose of Colors undressed gloss
► BRUSHES USED:
- Sigma brushes
- MUG soft dome brush
- Beauty Blender