Loving the Kardashian Sisters? Watch NikkieTutorials created this Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Look…
This look of the famous Kardashian sister is seen everywhere on the social media world and it has inspired Nikkie to try to create the look. Nikkie said that luckily Kylie’s makeup artist is kind enough to share the tips and the products used on her instagram. And that’s what makes it easy for her to recreate it.
Key points of this look
- Winged out eye shadows
- Start with primer, medium eye color shade (brown) on the crease.
- Then go in with darker brown in the area before the crease (try to focus the shade on the outer area only).
- Then go in with the darkest shade of brown to intensify the wings of the outer eyes (creating elongated look).
- Use fluffy brush to defuse the shadow.
- Kylie = warm face, and lots of contour so do use matte bronzer and brownish eye shadow to create the hollow on the cheeks.
- Brown +pink nude lip colors
Products Used to Create This Look
- Cetaphil Hydrating Lotion
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation “Ivory”
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation #213
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer “Fair / Neutral”
- Makeup Studio Translucent Powder #1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade “Taupe”
- tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel “Taupe”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer #0.5
- Tarte Park Ave. Princess Bronzer
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish “Give Me Sun”
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow “Wheat”
- Guerlain Blush “Chic Pink”
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighting Powder
- MAC Fix +
- MAC Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
- Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow “Amaze”
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow “Fringe”
- Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Liner “Obsidian”
- Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara
- Huda Beauty False Lashes: Mink Collection “Bridget”