Night Time Acne Skin Care Regimen by ItsMeRayeRaye
ItsMeRayeRaye reveals her 2015 updated night time acne skin care routine
The reason for it being the night time acne routine is because she uses the medication called Retin A 1% which is known to be effective yet requiring high maintenance and is light sensitive.
Retin A is used to treat acne and wrinkles or skin scarring. But it must be used with cautions. Sun exposure can cause irritation and more damage to skin. Pregnant, expecting, or breastfeeding women should avoid using this at all cause. The tretinoin in the Retin A (or similar medications) is proven to cause birth defects.
What Products Does She Use and What Do They Do?
- CVS cleansing wipes – to wipe off the first layer of makeup.
- Neutrogena Acne Facial Wash with Clarisonic Cleansing Brush to give her face a light exfoliation and thorough cleansing
- O. R. G. Organic Mineral Peel – This step is useful for those who experience peeling of skin while using Retin A (very common). This will help you shred off the dead skin cells and the top dried out layer faster.
Treatment and Moisturizing
It is important to moisturise when you’re using Retin A. The skin gets super dry and sensitive so it’s important to keep skin hydrated. RayeRaye uses;
- SheaMoisture Silicon Primer
- Vitamin C serum in 20%
- Calm complexion serum
- Burt’s Bee’s Tree Tea Oil on Spots
- Retin-a gel in 1% – Thin layer all over face. No need to be used every day. 3 times a week is usually enough.
Watch the Video and See RayeRaye Use The Skincare In Action[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szIw3TED_kA&rel=0&showinfo=0]
Remember the key thing is the consistency. You cannot do it half way and expect results. You need to do this religiously but the results will be well worth it. It can save you hundreds and thousands of dollars at the dermatologist clinic. So do give it a try!