Samantha Schuerman’s Full Coverage Foundation Routine for Wrinkles & Acne Prone Skin
Samantha Schuerman Shows How To Create Long-Lasting Full Coverage Foundation Makeup for Acne-Prone and Wrinkle Skin
The techniques that Sam shows viewers on this video will blow your mind. If you happen to have acne prone oily skin with wrinkles, the chances are you want full coverage makeup.
The problem is you don’t want to look all caked up. And you certainly want the makeup to last all day if possible.
Well, you’re about to uncover how to do that. Sam shows the techniques that have been used by beauty pageant’s makeup artist. And she’s seen the results herself that the flawless foundation application will blur the pores, conceal imperfections, while leaving skin feeling light and matte all day long.
Watch How Sam Does The Magic with Her Makeup That She Swears By (All Day Lasting, No Need for Touch Up)[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hELSmlspheA&rel=0&showinfo=0]
Products Used to Achieve The Look
- No.7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer
- Jouer Anti Blemish Matte Primer
- CoverFx Mattifying Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear 3N1
- Max Factor Transluscent Professional Loose Powder
- Too Faced Teddy Bear Powder Brush
- Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer 02 Light
- Beauty Blender
- Morphe MB23
- Smashbox 24hr Eyeshadow Primer
- Becca Mineral Bronzing Powder w/ Sigma F40
- Nars Dual Intensity Blush ~ Fervor w/Sigma F10
- Soap & Glory ~ Glow All Out
- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek ~ Spoon
- Morphe E35