Skin Care Routine for Deep Skin Tone [Fade Dark Spots & Acne Scars] by NaturalNeiicey
Do you have acne scars and dark spots? Do you want to get rid of them? Keep reading!
Dark spots and acne scars can happen to anyone. The Good news is, they are easier to get rid of than you might think.
A good skin care regime with the right kind of skin care products can really do the trick.
This can be done even though it might take some time. Just watch the results that NaturalNeiicey got…
You can look at her before and after photos to see that her skin has dramatically improved.
It takes some discipline and commitment to make this work, but the results are really well worth it.
Key points of this routine
- Use mild cleanser that doesn’t irritate your skin
- Take your facial cleansing routine very seriously [Mild cleanser, cleansing brush (exfoliator), makeup removal, weekly mask for deep cleansing]
- Always moisturize. Moisturizer with vitamin E (Aloe Vera) helps fade dark spots.
- Sunscreen with at least 15SPFs is very important. The sun exposure with no protection can darken your spots
- Spin For Perfect Skin Brush
- Cetaphils Cleanser
- Michael Todd True Organics Cleanser
- Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- 100% Aloe Vera Gel
- Anu Premium Shea Butter
Watch NaturalNeiicey Do Her Thing In Action
Subscribe to her channel here – NaturalNeiicey[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVV3ryeYXBU&rel=0&showinfo=0]