[ Smokey Cut Crease ] Makeup Tutorial by Amanda Ensing
Do you want to learn how to create this glamorous makeup look? It’s NOT as hard as you might think!
If you’re familiar with Amanda Ensing, you know that this fabulous beauty blogger is known for her glam makeup look. And this ‘cut crease’ is no exception.
The eye makeup elongates the eyes; this sultry smoky eye makeup lighter than your typical smoky eye look…
It looks more trendy and sophisticated and it’s really easy to create!
Key points of this look
- Use 3 different shades of brown for gradation of the outer-eye shadows.
- Eye makeup first, face (base) makeup after (to avoid/clean up the fall out).
- After applying concealer, use loose powder over to set (bake) the face.
- For clean contour on cheeks, use the baking technique where you use the lighter shade of powder and apply it under the shading lines on both cheeks.. Let it set and dust the leftover with some fan brush.
- This eye makeup look can go well with different lip colors whether it’s brown nude like this one, or light nude pink lips. Just make sure it’s in the nude family.
Watch Amanda Ensing Achieve This Look in The Below Video[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtIfnGlT3Ss&rel=0&showinfo=0]
Products used to achieve this look
- Anastasia Dark Brown Brow Wiz
- Mac Soft Ochre
- Anastasia Single shadows: in Birkin, Chocolate, Smoke, & Noir
- Too Faced mascara
- Koko goddess lashes
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Too Faced Born this way
- Mac pro longwear concealer NC20
- Laura Mercier powder
- Contour powder
- Mac Prism blush
- Becca Opal highlight
- MAC Spice lip liner:
- Kat Von D Bow N Arrow:
- MORPHE: 〉〉Use Discount Code “Amanda” for 10% off
- Duo Fibre