Watch How Tanya Does Her Everyday Glow Makeup Look That’s Super Easy! And Super Gorgeous!
This makeup is suitable for so many occasions. You can wear it on a date night, wear it to work, or even to a wedding. It’s super easy to do and it makes you look effortlessly pretty. If you are a big fan of no makeup makeup look, or something a little au-naturale, you’d love this!
Key points to this look
- Use just one layer of your favourite foundation that matches you skin color.
- Fill in the brow with the color that is the closes to your hair’s.
- Use brow mascara for thicker brows.
- Use one shimmery eyeshadow cream, and apply it on your lids with fluffy brush for natural look.
- Everything Tanya uses here are cream-formula. If you find that to be too greasy for you, (or if you have oily skin), use powder formula products instead.
- Natural falsies over one coat of mascara only.
- Wear opaque-tone lipgloss that will compliment to glowy natural makeup look.
Watch Tanya Do Her Thing in Action
Products Used to Create This Look
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Maybelline Brow Drama
- Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pencil
- Maybelline Cream Eyeshadow in Eternal Gold
- Loreal Superliner
- Dior Show Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes
- NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- MAC Ladyblush Cream Blush
- MAC Hush Cream Colour Base
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip gloss in Daydream
If you want more content like this, give us some love by sharing!