[Video] Everyday Glowy Summer Makeup Tutorial by Tanya Burr
Watch How Tanya Does Her Everyday Glow Makeup Look That’s Super Easy! And Super Gorgeous!
This makeup is suitable for so many occasions. You can wear it on a date night, wear it to work, or even to a wedding. It’s super easy to do and it makes you look effortlessly pretty. If you are a big fan of no makeup makeup look, or something a little au-naturale, you’d love this!
Key points to this look
- Use just one layer of your favourite foundation that matches you skin color.
- Fill in the brow with the color that is the closes to your hair’s.
- Use brow mascara for thicker brows.
- Use one shimmery eyeshadow cream, and apply it on your lids with fluffy brush for natural look.
- Everything Tanya uses here are cream-formula. If you find that to be too greasy for you, (or if you have oily skin), use powder formula products instead.
- Natural falsies over one coat of mascara only.
- Wear opaque-tone lipgloss that will compliment to glowy natural makeup look.
Watch Tanya Do Her Thing in Action[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_jtIpabtCQ&rel=0&showinfo=0]
Products Used to Create This Look
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Maybelline Brow Drama
- Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pencil
- Maybelline Cream Eyeshadow in Eternal Gold
- Loreal Superliner
- Dior Show Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes
- NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
- Chanel Bronze Universal
- MAC Ladyblush Cream Blush
- MAC Hush Cream Colour Base
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip gloss in Daydream
If you want more content like this, give us some love by sharing!