[Watch Video] How I easily Lost 80 pounds in 5 Months
Can Fast Weight Loss Be Healthy?
How can a quick weight loss also be a healthy weight loss? Truthfully, if this is the thought on your mind, you are miles ahead of the majority of people interested in weight loss today.
In fact, the true thought that the majority of weight loss seeker are having is, “How can I have a quick weight loss?”
There is no mention of a healthy weight loss at all!
The problem is that everyone wants the results, but doesn’t care about what they have to do to get there. More importantly, they don’t care about the long term negative affects that will follow their quick weight loss.
In order to achieve your healthy weight loss and for it to also be a quick weight loss, you must make some fitness tuning changes to your body.
Now that we’ve identified that your mind should be on how a quick weight loss must also be a healthy weight loss, let’s get you there! We are going to address several things regarding your life and how you live it. I will give you the paths that you need to take in order for you to get to a healthy weight loss.
Then you will need to go down those paths, one at a time.
How well and how dedicated you are to accomplishing the completion of those paths will determine whether or not you have a quick weight loss. I will give you the tools to make a healthy weight loss also be a quick weight loss, but you must use them, and use them properly, for your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss to occur.
Step one, to achieve your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss, will be to make some changes to your diet.
You must, and must want to, start with your diet. If you are a person that has a minimal or non-existent amount of exercise done each week, then trying to tackle that step first can be disastrous.
If you run into the gym, before you correct your dieting deficiencies, you will feel a great deal of fatigue during exercise, and possibly faintness, dizziness, and extended muscle soreness and fatigue afterwards.
To begin your stepping into a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss, you must first begin with giving your body the nutrients that it needs. Otherwise, your quest towards a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss will be that much more difficult, not to mention less enjoyable!
The dieting change to begin your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey is your daily food intake. You should have three meals a day, each containing a carbohydrate, a fruit or vegetable, and a protein. These items must also be evenly proportioned for each meal.
- You should get plenty of whole grains in your diet, so make sure that your carbohydrate sources are whole grain as often as possible.
- Ensure that you also get plenty of good cholesterol in order to keep your cholesterol level under control. This means that you should be eating a variety of nuts, eggs, and fish and including olive oil in your diet. In fact, I would recommend at least one meal a day which contains some kind of fish.
- Not only is it a good source of protein, but the Omega-3 oils that are contained in fattier fishes such as salmon and mackerel are essential for a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss, as well as healthy living.
Some fitness tuning suggestions for your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss diet.In the morning, I start my day with a fruit, a bowl of oatmeal and some bacon or sausage, followed by a multivitamin.
For lunch you should also plan your lunch to contain a protein source, a carbohydrate, and a vegetable. I only have fruit with my meal in the morning, due to the fact that the sugar will help you to start your day by giving you the energy that you need.
Vegetables contain more vitamins and minerals than fruit and therefore must be of higher concentration in your diet.
My dinner always contains a meat, pasta or potatoes, and a steamed vegetable or salad. The fiber from the fruits and vegetables will slow down the absorption of the carbohydrates into your body, and will allow you to burn off absorbed carbohydrates before they can be stored as fat.
By following these diet guidelines, your healthy weight loss will become a quick weight loss as well. Plus, you will have the energy to begin the next path towards your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey that will be found in Phase II.
Believe it or not, your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss plan involves snacks!
In order to ensure that you are supporting your body’s needs for Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey, you must have two between-meal snacks. I continually use protein bars and protein shakes as my between-meal snack.
However, I have also been known to use trail-mix that contains more nuts than fruits. Your goal is to ensure that your body is getting all of the proteins that it needs to support Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss plan.
If you should ever feel a craving for something sweet, then have a piece of fruit
Some fruits have more sugars than others, such as bananas, grapes, pineapples, raisins, and mangos, and should be eaten sparingly. These are the desserts that will help to lead to your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss, not to mention a healthier you.
You have now completed Phase I of your journey towards your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss.
You have started your fitness tuning process by ensuring that the foods that you take into your body are healthy and contain all of the elements needed for your body’s healthy lifestyle.
Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey is exercise.
Now that you have adopted a complete and healthy diet, and your body has all of the vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and proteins that it is supposed to, it is time to put all of that good work to use!
- Exercise is the next key ingredient to the amazing recipe of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss. Not only must you exercise, but you must do so intelligently.
- There is no need for you to try to kill yourself in the beginning. Instead, it is better for you to take baby steps and to work yourself up to advanced workout routines. The road to a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss will only be as bumpy as you choose to make it!
Start you healthy weight loss and quick weight loss workouts slowly.
That means that you should work yourself up to doing advanced workouts. My working out started with cardiovascular activity, and body training. I would suggest that you do the same. Body training will consist of using your own body weight to train your muscles. This means that you do push-ups, sit-ups & crunches, pull-ups, squats, lunges, dips, reverse crunches, calf-raises, and flutter kicks.
- These are excellent exercises to start Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss, and builds up your muscles’ endurance.
- Do as many minutes of cardiovascular exercise that you can, following the completion of your body training exercises. Start yourself at ten minutes and work your way up to thirty minutes. This is the preparation step necessary for a successful Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss.
The next step of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss is to move your fitness tuning efforts into the gym.
Once you are able to pump out your body training exercises like a professional, then you are ready for weight and resistance training. Depending upon your body type and desire for body type, the method of gym training for your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey differs.
- To plainly put it, if you want to put on muscle size and increase strength, you will use more weight with fewer repetitions; if you are solely concerned about core strength and toning your body, then you will use less weight and more repetitions.
- Deciding upon what body type you want is the easiest part of a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey.
During Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey, remember to use your head. When you are starting a new exercise for the first time, use an extremely light weight. Not only will this ensure that you don’t injure yourself doing the exercise, but it will also allow you to use proper form for the exercise from the very beginning.
- Achieving a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss is impossible if you injure yourself in the gym. In fact, a gym injury can set your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss exercise program back weeks, even months.
- Remember, if you can’t do ten repetitions of your third set of an exercise, that’s OK as well. As long as you can do ten repetitions of the first two sets of the exercise, then eventually your strength will build enough for you to do ten repetitions of the third exercise.
- This is the fitness tuning method of Phase II of your healthy weight loss and a quick weight loss, and has been working for fitness enthusiasts for years.
The gym portion of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss is simple. You do three exercises per muscle group, and do two muscle groups per day. This means you can do chest and triceps the first day, back and biceps the second day, and legs and shoulders the third day.
- Finish your exercise routines off on those three days with twenty or thirty minutes of cardiovascular exercise. On the fourth day, do only abdominal exercises, unless you are working your abdominal muscles on the other three days along with the other muscle groups. If this is the case, then the fourth day is a complete day of rest.
- In order to be completely successful in your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey, you must give your body time to recuperate. You are giving your body the nutrients that it needs to recuperate from your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss efforts, but the last ingredient is rest.
By utilizing these exercise methods and techniques, you will ensure success in Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. Once you have mastered the gym routines listed above, then you are ready for more advanced training methods.
Now, we are on to Phase III of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. What is the third and final fitness tuning path that I must pursue after you have adopted a complete and healthy diet and a regular workout routine? What is the last and final path towards your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss?
Phase III of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey is your intake of fluids.
Ok, stop the presses! You mean that what I drink actually matters when it comes to a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss? The answer is yes, big time! Everyone knows that you must hydrate yourself in order to survive.
- In fact, everyone knows that you can die of dehydration sooner than you can die of hunger. So, the fluids that you put into you body are extremely important when it comes to the success of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. In fact, fluid intake is critical upon the success or failure of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss endeavor
- Water is the first key liquid in your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey’s success. Water is extremely important when it comes to your body.
- First of all, your body is 80% water. Without a constant intake of water, your body would eventually start shutting down until you died. So, we take water pretty seriously when it comes to a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss.
- Water hydrates your body, is used to flush toxins from your system, and keeps your lungs moist during cardiovascular activity. It is recommended to take in 8 – 10 8oz. glasses of water per day, and I recommend that you start doing so.
Your body must have plenty of water to do its part in achieving a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss. Take a large water bottle and a cup with you to work. When the water bottle is empty, then refill it. Having the water present will encourage you to drink it more often. Your body will thank you for it by flushing out the toxins from your system that can actually impede upon the success of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey.
Coffee and soda must be eliminated from your diet to succeed in your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey.
- Soda should only be had occasionally as a reward for your hard work. For me, I have a soda when I have pizza, and that is about it. Your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss is dependent upon a minimum amount of caffeine intake, and increased water intake when drinking caffeine.
- Caffeine is a diuretic, and will actually pull the water from your body. This is extremely bad when it comes to your body operating at top efficiency while you’re exercising. Believe me, you will feel the difference! I will treat myself to the occasional energy drink in replacement of my afternoon snack mentioned in Phase I. However, your journey towards a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss will be an unpleasant one with too much caffeine intake.
- Green tea is the best and highest recommended caffeinated beverage that you can have for your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. Most of them are even decaffeinated! I would recommend that you have 3 – 4 cups of hot green tea per day. Studies have shown an increase in energy levels and metabolisms for subjects who took in certain quantities of green tea on a daily basis, which also resulted in reduction of body fat content.
The study showed that for positive results, 3 cups per day were necessary for a 156 lb. subject. However, in relation to your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey, you have just found your replacement for coffee!
For those of you that want something more to drink during your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey… When it comes to fitness tuning, you want to choose wisely about what you put into your body, and not base your decision upon taste alone.
Unfortunately, the majority of people base their beverage choices on taste and usually upon it being a sweet taste, which means too much sugar. However, there are a few key beverages that can give you some flavor variety, as well as give you a healthy weight loss and quick weight loss boost as well!
- POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice – Packed with cancer fighting anti-oxidants, and was rated as the top source of anti-oxidants of all beverages on the market.
- Vitamin A & D Organic Milk & Organic Soymilk with Calcium – Fatty acids, calcium, Vitamin A & D, as well as isoflavones and protein with the soymilk, give you more health benefits than you can shake a stick at.
- Tropicana Essentials Fiber, Heart, & Antioxidant Advantage – Packed with Vitamin C, the Essentials line of Tropicana orange juice offers a wide variety of health benefits tailored for your specific needs.
- Sobe No Fear (Sugar Free) – I have found this to be the best of the energy drinks on the market for me. I don’t drink them every day, but they serve well on a jam-packed day of 10+ hours of work followed by time at the gym. (Remember: drink extra water when drinking caffeine!)
- Gatorade Performance Series & Propel Fitness Water – Jam packed with electrolytes, I try to drink the Performance Series an hour before my workout, and follow my workout with a Propel Fitness Water.
- Changing the quality of fluids taken into your body each day is the final path toward your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. You now have at your disposal the three phases to your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss success.
- Ensure that you adhere to the promise that you have made to yourself, and ensure that you follow all three paths. Your success in your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey is dependent upon you and you alone.
3 Secrets To Successfully Sticking With A Weight Loss Program
Often, it’s due to a few key mistakes they’re making along the way. Let’s take a closer look at three secrets that you need to know about sticking with a diet program. When you put these secrets into action, you’ll find it’s easier than ever to get the results that you are looking for.
Get A Diet Buddy
One word of advice: don’t go at it alone. Those who get a diet buddy to do a diet and experience the high’s and low’s with them tend to stand a much better chance of seeing success in the long run.
If you can’t convince someone to do the diet with you, at the very least, find someone who will stand by your side and be there for support when you need it.
You will hit a hard time, and during that hard time, it can really help if you have someone there to encourage you through it.
Use Hunger-Busting Strategies
Hunger is another reason why many people can’t stick with a fat loss diet plan. Either they are cutting their calories back too far, thereby causing the hunger, or they are not eating foods that encourage satiety.
You want to focus your diet around foods that break down and digest slowly. Lean proteins coupled with fibrous carbohydrates are the best choices, followed closely by small doses of dietary fat.
While the calories in fat do add up quickly, a small amount added to your diet can work wonders to help you better control hunger.
Set Short Term Goals
Finally, consider setting some short term goals. Think about what it is that you want to accomplish within the next two or three weeks. Far too many people have a long term view of what they hope to achieve in a year’s time, but it’s too easy to lose sight of that light at the end of the tunnel.
Instead, focus on the here and now. Find a program such as The 3 Week Diet that has you focusing on the coming weeks ahead. Build good habits in those three weeks and you will be well set up for the future months.
Remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day, and you won’t lose all the weight you have to lose in just a week. Be patient, but at the same time, don’t fixate too far in the future. Otherwise, you’ll just lose motivation and give up.
Want to learn more about how to make the 3 week concept work for you? Check out The 3 Week Diet plan, which teaches you how to build proper habits over the course of three weeks that result in great weight loss and set you up for a future of weight loss and maintenance.
Author: John Christian Sebastian
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/416575